Finally, I stumbled upon something on how to manage labels in mutt. See this post . I have been using mutt for two years but I never really needed this feature. As the usage of email is increasing, this is a great way to label the emails. It is much better than tagging.
Good thing about it that it adds label to ‘X-label’ field of the mail itself and display it in the pager. So labels are stored inside the mail only. Neat!
Dilawar on Run python scripts inside… Mutt for (G)mail | M… on Using mutt – saving pass… How to use quick lis… on CLISP in Batch Mode meow on Run python scripts inside… Dilawar on Quine McClusky algorithm in…
Top Posts & Pages
- Read WAV file using C/C++
- log4cxx: No appender could be found for logger (somelogger)
- IIT Bombay DC-Hub Network and Hub's IP Address
- LD_LIBRARY_PATH is not working in Makefile
- Simulating Random Walks using Langevin Equation
- Linear Feedback Shift Register : C++ implementation
- Disable gpg GUI asking for paraphrase
- Calculating max-flow using push-relabel method
- Matplotlib Animation class, how to save the video with different background
- Performance of random number generator (mersenne twister)